BESTech, through relationships with Amazon AWS, CGI, Microsoft, and Verizon Terremark, provides Infrastructure As A Service (IaaS) hosting services. We assure that clients have adequate capacity and pay only for resources actually used. We also ensure a FISMA moderate environment and can provide the security assessment and SSP that is required for FEDRAMP certification.
End-User Support Services: BESTech helps ensure that Client workstation technology is current, secure, and available around the clock and on an enterprise-wide basis. We strive to provide end-user support services that meet the changing organizational/agency needs while addressing each entity’s desktop, Tier 1 to Tier 3 Support Services, as well as server, database management and security needs.
Network Operations Center Services: BESTech creates networking environments that provide optimal mobility and real-time data access. We strive to extend and leverage existing agency infrastructure, and enhance service to customers through effective network services solutions.
- End-User Support Services
- Network Operations Center Services
- Enterprise-wide Computing Services
- Cloud Migration/Transition Services
Case Study Experience
BESTech assisted the National Transportation Safety Board to achieve the following results:
- Migrate the agency’s public-facing website of approximately 20,000 HTML pages to a scalable, secure and automated Cloud platform
- Enhance current Content Management System (CMS) utilizing SharePoint 2010 and migrate content to new Cloud environment
- Design cloud architecture to meet FISMA/FedRAMP guidelines
- Establish a Platform as a Service (PaaS) computing model
- Create a staging and authoring environment for content deployments within the cloud environment
- Develop System Security Plan (SSP) and supporting documentation for platform’s Security Assessment and Authorization (SA&A)